Great Exhibitions for sale
Great Exhibitions is a collaboration of Willem Jan Hoogsteder and Nicole Uniquole, who is the internationally acclaimed expert on Dutch Design.
Great Exhibitions may be leased to museums, institutions and galleries
For rates please phone or send an e-mail.
- Combines the craftsmanship of Dutch designers with that of Old Master painters of the Netherlands;
- May focus on fashion, jewellery, carpentry;
- Have amazed audiences with unique displays;
- Are for sale to museums, institutions and galleries;
- May be turnkey projects or made to measure;
- Can be customised according to wishes of the hosting institution and combined with
their own art works.
Examples of themes
- Rembrandt & Light
- Designer shoes and Masques
- Winterqueen and Lace
- Rachel & Flowers
Latest exhibitions of Nicole Uniquole
- Royal Showpieces, Het Loo Palace, Apeldoorn (2014)
- Dutch Design – Huis van Oranje, Paleis Oranienbaum, Oranienbaum-Wörlitz (2012)
Great Exhibitions was born out of the collaboration between Willem Jan Hoogsteder and Nicole Uniquole on an exhibition in 2012 at Oranienbaum Palace, just outside Berlin. Uniquole commissioned contemporary Dutch designers to create objects inspired by Old Master portraits and objects from the archives of the Dutch royal family.
Their refreshing ideas were eagerly received by a record number of visitors. Dutch design inspired by Old Dutch painting proved that excellent craftmanship, inspiration and beauty are timeless.